08.25.05 / 11:15PM
Well...I'm waiting up for Forrest to come home from his first football game of the year! Year #3 as a Texas HS football coach! Bella (our American Bulldog) is keeping me company...although I don't appreciate her sharp teeth at times. :( She is now 3 months old. Baylor is alive and kicking. One day to go in Week One of classes. I'm already tired. Practices, workouts, meetings, oh my! Not much else to report. The FBW Bible Study girls came over Tuesday. It was fun for them to see 1218. And we will continue a Bible study in the fall on Captitaving by John & Stasi Eldridge. I highly recommend it. The 2nd half of the semester, we'll be meeting over here. It is nice to have a clean home...Forrest's 4th anniversary and birthday present to me was cleaning service each week for 2 hours. It is so nice to come home to a clean home each week and on your way day off...Sunday...not to spend it cleaning all day. Thank you again bobo.
That's all for now. Tomorrow is Late Night at the SLC, Forrest's first Varsity game with Connally 2005, and my first class as a Chapel Friday leader....fun times await...so does my clean bed.
Nighty night. ejw





0 comments:
Post a Comment