
Ouch! I am sore today. Going to walk a little slower today & hopefully take it a little easier. Thankfully students are in finals...so not too much going on this time of year (yeah). I, along with 9 other BU Coed Yell Leaders & friends, ran in the Dallas White Rock 1/2 marathon yesterday! It was a lot of fun...but tough (as always). I'm glad we stuck with our goal and followed through and did it!! I finished in 2 hours and 8 minutes. I was happy with my time because the Lord came through and my heart nor IT band hurt one bit!!! What an answer to prayer.
Good job team...thanks for letting this 27 year old hang with you! Sic Em!
Monday, December 12, 2005
RUN THE ROCK! (Dallas 1/2 Marathon)
Posted by Forrest and Elizabeth Williams at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment