
Well...our weekend entailed...Elizabeth going to see Forrest's bball game on Friday night. He coaches the JV basketball team at Connally High. They won (by alot) and are 15-1 now! Then I slept in a little on a rainy, Saturday morning while Forrest got up early to be at "Principal school." He started that this week and will finish in June. Then BU had a Lady Bears game vs. Kansas...we won 90-40...that is quite unbelievable...beat 'em by 50 points!! I'll have to post a picture soon of me and my cool headset that I wear during the games to make things go smooooooooth. :) (ha) Coming Soon! Then Forrest & I finally had date night after a "looooong drought." It was great to go out to a "romantic restaurant" with a couple that we love but don't see to often. Rebecca & Preston are Waco transplants from Arkansas. So we have a lot in common. Thanks for hanging with us friends! 
Then I thought we'd put a picture of Forrest on here...since he is outnumbered on the blog. He & his baby girl get snuggle time after church this Sunday.
Also...I put a neat idea "The Prayer Board" on here if anyone wants to do it next year. After Christmas...I take all of my Christmas cards and cut out just the picture and put them on a bulletin board as a reminder to pray for all of our friends and family throughout the year. We put ours in our laundry room since we are in there quite often with laundry and Bella duties. So if you didn't send us a Christmas card then I guess you won't be prayed for as often (ha) I'm only kidding!! :) 
Well...it's about 77 degrees in Waco today...so as soon as Forrest wakes up from a nap it'll be time to take Bella out to play! Enjoy your Sunday!
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Our Weekend...
Posted by Forrest and Elizabeth Williams at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
EJ! thanks for the birthday wishes... you're too sweet... and i see that campbell is on the prayer board! what a great idea!
Post a Comment