CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Well....ours was better than expected. One of my cheerleaders surprised me at practice with a bouquet of flowers!!! It was so unexpected and sooooo sweet. It made my day. I love those kind of God moments...where you know He wants to say I LOVE YOU...and it's through a surprise like that you can feel it and see it tangibly. I worked until 8pm and grabbed "Just Like Heaven" to be our romantic comedy for the evening. If you haven't seen it I recommend it for sure! I mean come on...Reese Witherspoon! Anyway...Forrest was at Principal school til 9pm...then our evening started. We exchanged sweet cards and then I had our only wedding photo in our home custom framed (16x20) It so wonderful...and special. We'll try to hang it sometime this week! I'm so thankful to have my husband by my side and be my best friend. I love you Bobo!

0 comments: