CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 27, 2006

I FINISHED A BOOK!!


I just wanted to pass along an "easy" read for all of you in the mood for a light read. It took me about a weekend to read it, and I like to read but don't push myself as much as I should...but we had some downtime on the plane to New Mexico and in the hotel so I did it! If you are a pet owner...you'll love this book. It did bring laughs and a bunch of "that sounds like Bella" and a few tears in the end. My friend let me borrow hers...but you can pick it up at your local library today! Confession: I don't even know where the Waco Library is. Pathetic huh? If you read it let me know what you think :) Marley & Me: life and love of the world's worst dog

0 comments: