CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Time with Mama & Papa



Posted by Picasa Don't you just love lazy Sundays? I can't remember the last one I've had like this one. I got in at 4AM this morning from New Mexico with the Lady Bears. Yes, we lost to Maryland :( Not a pretty game...but life goes on. Guess there will be more time for fam time and such. So back to Sunday...obviously I did not make it to church by any long shot. I crashed hard when I got home and didn't get up til 11AM...by then Forrest was in Oklahoma, where he and a friend flew to for the morning to pick up a lawnmower. Yes...isn't that crazy he left this morning around 7am and was back in time for lunch w/ me (all because of the convenience of flying) I'm just thankful he made it back safely. No offense Brenner!

Like I said, I got up around 11AM and Bella and I took a lap around the "Bear Trail" the affectionate name of the running trail around Baylor's campus. It's about 2.25 miles so I was proud of my baby. Later, we went to McAlisters with the pilot and his wife :) Then Forrest & I took a nap together and I'm now trying to finish my book I'm really into (more on that later) and trying to multi-task by watching Grey's Anatomy, blogging, and making lunch for the rest of the week (chicken salad) yummy!

Thought you'd enjoy these pics of Bella reacquainting herself with her MAMA (since I have been leaving her quite often lately to travel on the basketball trips)...while we depressingly watch basketball knowing that our team is out of the Big Dance :( Then a picture of Bella and her Papa ....bonding on the couch since she is one pooped out little girl, thanks to her mama's workout!

1 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

man! you get to take some cool trips! so fun- and that pic of the stunt is awesome! love you
mk