Well....(as all of my blog entries begin)...I dove into "digital" scrapbooking today. I bought a $19.99 software kit from Wal-Mart. Here is a humble attempt at my first digital page. What do you think? Now the trick is to print it off the size I want and put in a scrapbook. It has it's pros and cons...but so far I like it and Forrest was impressed. HAPPY EASTER all. May our risen Savior be in your heart today and every day after. love, me 





1 comments:
As usual, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity. I will be interested in seeing it printed out and how you like it. Did you enjoy it as much as cutting and cropping and taping and the tangible parts? I remain impressed with your abundance of artisitic ability and how you use it to bless and honor others. Mega Kudos! 4k
Post a Comment