CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What else....has been going on?


Well...I thought I'd show you where I'm "living" for the time being in Crawford, TX (Bush Country). It's really fun and beautiful...too bad I get little time there since I'm either at work or out of town :( But here it is. Thanks Kim for sharing your home with me. I'm thankful and so is Miss Bella. Can I come back and run your B&B someday? As you can see from the picture below, Bella has grown quite "comfy" in the cabin.
My "church" friends had a going away party for me last week at my dear friends home...who is also moving from Waco but headed the opposite direction to Midland, TX. It was a very sweet night and very thoughtful. Thank you Katie....and the girls :) She was so creative ...and had signs and boxes as "decorations." Tried to get me to wear a cowboy hat with a TX bandana but didn't stay on me too long. (ha) It was a dessert and coffee party...and on the Starbucks container it said "Is there a Starbucks in Athens?" Proud to say there is...but I have not been in there YET. i'm sure my mom and I will pay a visit next week. They also gave me a "Waco" scrapbook and they all made a page for it and the rest I will be able to fill in with my pictures and journaling. I of course cried...when trying to speak and share my sentiments and "revelation" with them...(more to come on that in my next blog entry). Aren't they all such cute girls? Thankful for each of you! On Friday night, we got together again :) for a "Slumber Party." No, we are not too old to do that. We ate pizza, talked about new nurseries, and new home paint colors. It was good times had by all. Thanks Erica. If you haven't been to a slumber party lately...plan one...it's good for you. We stayed up and talked til 2am then woke up at 9am...not too bad huh?
Thought I'd share a picture with the host family's dog, Bear, how precious is he? Uhhh...makes you want to run to your local animal shelter and adopt one today! Erica...hope it's ok I put "Bear" on the blog!?

We are "hopefully closing on our AL house on Friday, I fly into Memphis that afternoon...and so I'm having to get papers correctly filed so I can give my sweet husband the authority to sign for me. On Saturday, we both have our TEN YEAR HS REUNIONS! Bummer that they are the same night huh? It gets better...Forrest's is at his home/ farm since he had such a small class...but I really want to go to mine in Memphis so I'll be a tag a long to my brother and his wife. Then on Sunday, my mom and I will drive over to meet Forrest and his parents for us to "get after it!" (Stripping wallpaper, starting to paint, etc). I am now a regular at Lowe's and had some samples made today because there are just too many stinkin' colors that look alike!! Wish me luck!!

Last but not least..."THE BIZ"...well it has kinda taken off recently. God is providing customers and working the logistics out. Not sure how big it's going to get but we'll see. About to print business cards and have the website purchased. I need to do some research into the AL craft fairs and such...but I'm just taking baby steps so I won't get too overwhelmed. I have a "new item" and will post it soon. Things are lively around here with trying to wrap up work stuff and trying to get personal stuff done with the house, biz, and looking for a job. GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME. Last but not least a picture of my latest canvas...hope you like it Ginny! Thanks for ordering! :) (Don't be alarmed I'm wearing a swimsuit :) Love to you all.

0 comments: