CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Goodbyes are sometimes fun...

Last night, Forrest & I went to a 'going away party/ baby shower' for a couple friends, The Ramseys. They do have a blog (look for the link soon) but somehow I have already lost their card with their moving info on it. :( Anyway...the are moving from Waco to Kentucky because they have been called to youth pastor at a church in Harrodsburg, KY. I know I know...they are leaving as soon as we get back! But we totally understand when God calls, He calls! Here are a few 'fun' pics from last night. All 3 of us are due the same week with BOYS!! Kathy & Chad are the ones moving. And of course leave it to my husband to be 'the funny guy' trying to emulate our picture pose. So amazing how we are all due the same week yet look so different huh?
Goodbye Ramseys we will miss you...thank goodness for blogs! :) Be safe traveling! They have about a 15 hour drive from here to KY...and of course it's that much more fun when pregnant! PS- Maybe one of these days we'll get ALL of the pregnant girls from our Sunday School class in a picture--or it might be once all of our babies are born. I am counting 10 right now!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I think that if we took a pic of all the pregnant girls in our Sunday School class, we had better hurry up and do it. I am counting on Aiden coming soon!! :)

Anonymous said...

so funny! the guys must be due a little later than the girls :)