I haven't blogged about my dear niece and nephew ever since we 'moved' and traveled here from Memphis a month ago...so I thought I'd show you some updated pics. Logan is growing like a weed...and will be 2 months on July 24. He is looking like my brother more and more don't you think? (ha) Sweet Abby is as precious as ever. Here she is at the "spray park" in TN, as well as, getting into mom's makeup. She's getting to be such a big girl...even if she just turned 3!! I miss them GREATLY...and am so sad I probably won't see them until we come back for Thanksgiving or Christmas....since one family member (who shall remain nameless) has vetoed me flying home for the rest of my pregnancy (boo on that). So I have to revert to calling her often to chat and make sure she knows her Aunt E loves her very much. Coversation with a 3 year old:
- So what are you doing this summer? (might not sound so funny, but coming from a 3 year old it is to me)
- Is Baby Walker going to be as cute as our baby?
- You are going to make sure he's in a car seat right?
- Do you know who Hannah Montana is? Let me finish singing this song.
- Can you come over to my house? :( [Uhhh...this one breaks my heart]
Children are a gift from the Lord!





0 comments:
Post a Comment