My how 2 years changes things! Kim, my cabin-mate, noticed the other morning that Bella & I were in the same pose as the day we first got her. So we had to capture the moment! In the bottom picture Bella was 6 weeks old and in the top picture...she's 2+ years. Anywho-Bella has had 'major' allergy problems and I was giving her eye drops and this is the only way I can get them in (while of course being pregnant). There are 'limited' positions your body will allow you to go in. :) Speaking of big girls...I can't believe the difference I see in myself in both pictures...I tell you one thing--when I'm not pregnant anymore--I will NEVER complain that I am 'big' ever again. Hold me accountable blog fans! In the meantime...I will 'embrace' my 'bigness' because I'm blessed beyond words to be chosen to carry our precious baby. 7 weeks to go! :)
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
what is it about white dogs and allergies? milo has bad allergies too...i actually just had to start him on a hypoallergenic diet. i call him my pink puppy.
The 7 weeks will pass so quickly! Enjoy these last weeks of being pregnant and BIG. You will miss it when you are finished. Although you will be glad too!
Post a Comment