Well...it's official...I have a new favorite time of the day...BATH TIME! How come no one told me about this sooner? Goodness gracious! We are still living with friends, the Campbells, until Sunday...and then it's off to our own home! It's been since May since we've lived on our own... in our own house...by ourselves...how excited are we? Anyway--that's another day and another post...let me get back on track. Walker and I have a 'special' time of the day that is all ours now. I love it and I think he does too. What a precious baby boy we have. Lord bless him and keep him. Thank you for our miracle and joy!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
he he - love the strategically placed hand!!!!
Yea for bath time with baby! It's my favorite thing to do too with Will! :)
Very very sweet! I used to love this time with my little girls! Now it gets a little busy with three little girls and mom all piled in the bathtub! :) Actually, we do a lot of showers now a days, it is easier with all the long hair these girls have! :)
I hate do ask this here, but I noticed that katie from fearfully and wonderfully made commented right above me! I used to love reading her site about her precious little boy! I hate that is is private now! Katie, please know that your precious family and sweet Will are still in my prayers!
Post a Comment