CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

May We Rejoice in "Resurrection Sunday"

I thought I'd share a video that I've seen before but had so easily forgotten about...and thank the Lord for orchestrating it back into my life and so many others that were present for Easter Sunday at our church this morning. I was just weeping as I watched because this Easter is a little different than all the ones before, this Easter...I look through all things with the eyes of a mother. And how Jesus was someone's (Mary & Joseph) 'baby' and and someone's (God's) son. How much did God give up for all of us (sinners) to have eternal life? Just gives the story a different perspective for me this year. I pray you will take the 6 minutes it takes to watch and listen to this video and the words. What a powerful visual and BEAUTIFUL song (Brad Paisley & Sara Evans) that truly depicts the love of Christ and the reason we celebrate today (and every day) the resurrection of Christ so that we might live with him in eternity if we believe in Him. Be blessed friends and family...
HE IS RISEN!
1 John 5:13...These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, in order that you may know that you have eternal life.

0 comments: