
Well, we had quite an eventful and fun weekend, but I'll have to get that post done some other time, for now I thought I'd just post an easy '
digi' layout (one of my first) of Walker and his 5 week old photo shoot. If you don't know what '
digi' is, it's short for digital
scrapbooking. Two of my 'now favorite' sites are
www.shabbyprincess.com and
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/. They have really cute stuff and most fabulous of all...free downloads of digital kits. You'll be seeing more of this...don't you worry about that! :) Gotta get in bed, some of us don't have 'Spring Break.' :( But at least my hubs does ...and my mom....she'll be here to hang out with us up until Easter Sunday (
yay)! Goodnight!
1 comments:
LOVE the digitial stuff! Two of my girlfriends out of state do it and I have been wanting to try it, but I'm afraid of it taking up too much 'memory' on my computer. Is that an issue?
Thanks for the sites. Will try and check them out.
Love,
Jen
matthoneycutt@yahoo.com
Post a Comment