CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

That's Principal Williams to you...

May I just take this time to brag a bit and say that my amazing husband passed his PRINCIPAL's CERTIFICATION EXAM! That is huge, and I apologize for just now getting this out. This will open many doors for us as far as career moves and jobs for him that will pay more and allow me to hopefully stay home with our son ...children (NO, I'm not pregnant...I'm just speaking in hopeful terms). He really is quite brilliant but is not the type to strut it. So congrats my studly husband for rockin' the test and being shy 30 points of a perfect score! You're my hero! Thanks for working so hard honey. I love you...now lets go out and celebrate!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

That's wonderful! Congrats Forrest!

Colby and Daniel said...

Congrats!! I hope it all falls in to place for you.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! He totally looks like the principal type. Now some school had better hire him b/c it would be a shame to let someone like him go to waste!

Kelley said...

Smart, athletic and handsome too! Who could ask for more. Congrads to my favorite Texas family. Wish you were an Alabama family.

TXSkipper said...

Congrats! Forrest a principal - amazing...are you sure you are the same guy we knew at State? Just kidding - you've always been one to succeed at whatever you put your mind to.

Katie said...

That's awesome! Congrats to him.

The Wolfe Family said...

Congrats to Forest, that's so awsome for you all!!!!!