Page 1
Page 2
Well, right now the link for page 2 is not letting me 'enlarge' the page so you can 'read about our 'bluebonnet night.' But maybe it will catch on here in a minute. Until then, I'll give a shotout to the fabulous photographer that took these pictures. Thanks Jennifer!
We love the pictures and had a memorable time with everyone. Just wish Forrest could have been there. If anyone has any helpful hints on how to make your jpegs link to become larger...please let me know. Love from 'deep in the heart of Texas'....F, E, & W :)
Page 2
Well, right now the link for page 2 is not letting me 'enlarge' the page so you can 'read about our 'bluebonnet night.' But maybe it will catch on here in a minute. Until then, I'll give a shotout to the fabulous photographer that took these pictures. Thanks Jennifer!We love the pictures and had a memorable time with everyone. Just wish Forrest could have been there. If anyone has any helpful hints on how to make your jpegs link to become larger...please let me know. Love from 'deep in the heart of Texas'....F, E, & W :)





5 comments:
ahhhhh I LOVE the picture of you two looking at each other:) SO SWEET:)
Your pages are wonderful!! You are so talented! The pic of you and Walker is GREAT!
Hey Siesta...I saw your comment on the Living Proof blog. I see we share a love of bluebonnets. Your pictures are beautiful.
Annette
So fun to read your blog (found it on Kim's page)! You are all-state blogger... I am impressed! Once I finish finals, you'll have to show me how to do all this fancy stuff :)
XO,
Kari
http://sweetsowers.blogspot.com
great pictures! i love the collages you're doing!
Post a Comment