Well, a couple of special people and a dog celebrated their birthdays last week! I wanted to pay special tribute to them now and wish them all a very happy birthday and an abundant year! :) In the light of all that's happening around us in the world, I realize more and more how precious life is and it is to be celebrated. Birthdays are special and should be treated as such. My sweet nephew, Logan Price, turned the big O-N-E on Saturday. He and big sister, Abby, (who will turn 4 next week) will have a joint birthday that Walker and I will get to be at in a few weeks in Memphis (yay)! Happy Birthday Logie! Isn't he cute...this is how I always thought my son would look...dark brown hair, dark eyes. He is my twin brother's son so I guess I had good reasons for my guesstimate right? Guess I picked that one wrong huh? :)

Happy Birthday to Trisha Beth, Kanakuk Extraordinaire. I'm sorry I do not have a picture of her readily available. I'll keep searching. She's an amazing woman of God and has been a dear friend of mine through the years after leaving Kanakuk Staff, getting married, having a baby, etc. She's in the thick of 'work week(s)' at K2, but just wanted to giver her this shout out. Love ya sister!
Happy 3rd Birthday to our awesome dog, Bella. We got her 3 years ago out at the lake we just came from this weekend. Unfortunately, she was not able to celebrate her birthday there with us this weekend because it's 'that time of year' for her and we didn't want to take any chances of having puppies with strange dogs we didn't know. You understand of course. I got her a pink and green rope toy as a consolation prize. :( This is the day we bought her and a 'all grown up' picture. She's still cute, but grew up way too fast!

CELEBRATE LIFE AROUND YOU...IT IS PRECIOUS AND FROM OUR GREAT GOD!





0 comments:
Post a Comment