Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I actually read yours daily - I usually go through Mary Katherine's blog. She is my cousin...she married my double first cousin, Chad. I am a Segrest. I appreciate your words and it helps to know someone else has been there. Your little boy is precious and I enjoy your blogging. Thanks again for the encouragment.
awwwwwww! i was coming to thank you for the sweet comment on hailey's blog and see that she already did!!! thank you friend... (her mom's sister, married chad's dad's brother = brothers married sisters, hence double first cousins!) they are more like siblings... =)
Forrest & I married on August 11, 2001. We had our first son, Walker Paul, on October 6, 2007. We welcomed our 2nd son, Witt Allen, on February 14, 2010. Since being married almost 9 years, we've lived in 4 states together (Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, and Mississippi). I started the blog to 'journal' our lives and the experiences we've been through for our keepsakes and for generations to come. We are Christians who desire to serve and glorify God in all we do. Come along for the ride...
3 comments:
Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I actually read yours daily - I usually go through Mary Katherine's blog. She is my cousin...she married my double first cousin, Chad. I am a Segrest. I appreciate your words and it helps to know someone else has been there. Your little boy is precious and I enjoy your blogging. Thanks again for the encouragment.
awwwwwww! i was coming to thank you for the sweet comment on hailey's blog and see that she already did!!!
thank you friend...
(her mom's sister, married chad's dad's brother = brothers married sisters, hence double first cousins!) they are more like siblings... =)
sweet pictures of walker in his wagon! i love it!
Post a Comment