CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

More Pages and the cutest video {April 10, 2008}

Here are 2 more pages from the trip to see Katie and Will in Dallas earlier this month. I have one page to go. I didn't like the way it turned out the first time (you know how it is) so I'm going to redo it. And here is the 'infamous' video of the boys playing together. They seemed to really connect as you can see in the video. Will is hilarious and keeps taking Walker's pacifier. Too funny! Thanks for sending it Katie and letting me share. Enjoy!
[Be sure to pause my playlist so you can hear the video]

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

aDORable pics!!! bummer about the wisdom teeth~ don't fret--we will definitely be back in whacko sometime this summer...for a good week or so! ;) good luck tomorrow!

Unknown said...

ok - those pages are SO cute. What program do you use?? Precious.

Also, is that suzanne from the quads? I love her. I mean, I don't know her, but read her blog daily. Do you know her personally? I am so jealous. I view her as a celebrity.

yes, i need a life.

Anonymous said...

Such cute boys! They look like they will be great friends. The pacifier (we call them hushers in my family) video is hilarious!

Scooter220 said...

These pages are so cute and teh video is priceless...Will's laugh is so cute and I know that they will look back on this for years to come...this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Thanks for sharing!
k