

Well, we did it.
Walker got in a pool for the first time yesterday evening. I was so excited for him, but I was alone since Forrest was at 7 on 7 football. I attempted it because I want him to 'get his feet wet' (pun intended) before we start swim lessons in a couple of weeks. Our next door neighbors, friends, co-worker have an in-ground pool that they have given us an open invitation to...how nice is that? So we took it. Thank you Jones'! They have 2 kids of their own so there is always someone in the pool. After about 2 minutes in our baby pool, I thought
hmmm....lets go for the real deal, so we trekked over there in a flash (with camera in tote of course)! Here's some of the action. He is a strong kicker out of the water so I just knew he'd love to do it in the pool. It's very tricky trying to keep a baby's mouth out of the water line so they don't gulp down chlorinated water, but it happens as you can see from the video. PS- Seems like Walker is doing something new every day....as you can tell from him standing up in the pool and pulling up on the chair. I sure hope he likes swimming as much as I did when I was a kid and still do. Don't you love his swimsuit?? I got it the same day at a consignment store in town...$2.00!! Can't beat that. I know that makes the Williams' proud. :)
*Be sure to pause the playlist...the commentary is comical between my friend and I.
Gotta love that belly of his too! Enjoy our little fish!
2 comments:
awwww....so fun!!! he's getting SO BIG!!!!
Yea for swimming! What a little fish!
Post a Comment