
Well, I dusted off the old pom poms last week and taught a private cheer camp for Forrest's high school's
cheerleading squad. Me and 2 of my former Baylor cheerleaders did a 'private camp' for 4 days last week from 6-8pm after I got off work. Talk about long days and missing my precious Walker time during the night...but Dad was a sport and pitched in to help hold down the fort. But, I did enjoy it and it made me miss
my former job and days at BU. They were a great group of girls to work
with, and I look forward to helping them hopefully once a week during football season (if time allows) :) GO CADETS! If anyone else knows of anyone needing private, individual lessons, or private camps for their
JH or HS...you know where to find me. :) I'm sure for a majority of you this brings back 'fond' memories of the good 'ole days of high school huh?
0 comments:
Post a Comment