Here's a SHORT Bella & Walker video (I cut it off once I knew Walker was disinterested in Bella and headed for the trash bags box). This is proof for some of you out there that it is possible to have a 95lb. inside/outside dog and baby live in the same house and 'play together'...just be sure to take them (the dog) to obedience school while you are pregnant. :) I'm sure one day these two will be the best of buddies. Walker just smiles from ear to ear when he sees her. O if Pam at House of Paws in Athens, Alabama could see her...she'd be so proud at how well behaved our puppy is. [As always, be sure to pause my playlist when watching the video]
Friday, June 13, 2008
Puppy Play Time...
Posted by Forrest and Elizabeth Williams at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment