CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Proof...

I guess there's no denying it now. These pictures do make me really sad to post. It's all becoming a little more real each day. Guess what showed up in our driveway today? Walker seems to be getting in the spirit of moving with a little help from Miss Kim showing him that the packaging tape really isn't that bad. It just sounds really loud and scary. Happy July all...we're headed to the lake tomorrow after work for an extra long weekend. Tomorrow is also the last day Walker will be with his 'adopted grandparents' all day since they'll be on vacation soon. Sad day indeed. They will get their own blog post, don't worry. Most of you haven't even met them yet. They are special, and Walker adores them. It'll be a hard day for all of us. Happy 4th of July (early)!
PS- Can anyone guess what I was semi-watching on our DVR? Here's a hint: Go Jason! :)





4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Boo for moving!! You guys are using a POD? Those seem like such a cool concept. So is what you were watching a tv show or a movie?

Tiffany said...

Ok..I just got it..I hadn't seen it yet either. Yay for stepmoms!!

The O'Brien Family said...

Elizabeth,
Saw your blog from my sister-in-laws blog. I lived in Waco for 3 months during a clinical for UMC after I left State. I kept looking to see if you had a picture of the Riverwalk on your blog. I had so many wonderful jogs and memories on the Riverwalk. It was so peaceful. It's been a long time since people in Rice dorm identified us as the tall Elizabeth and the short ELizabeth.
Good to see you and your family, and glad you will be coming back to Mississippi.

Anonymous said...

so good to hear from you! we'll be praying for a safe journey as you travel to your new home. please add us to your blog list.

jeffandjillcrownover@hotmail.com