CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 06, 2006

NEW FAVORITE PRODUCT!! (a must have)














OH MY GOODNESS! The best cleaning product I've ever encountered...MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER! I bought a few yesterday, on the recommendation from Ginger, Forrest's sister. It really is magic! It got off a scuff mark on the front of our washing machines from our moves. It also worked on our wood antique chest that I had a heat mark from a paper towel. It cleaned our front door (metal) that had ground in dirt from Bella's muddy paws, that even clorox could not get off. Your $2 is worth it...you'll find yourself running around the house looking for scuffs, crayon marks, whatever to ERASE! I am now the official spokesmodel for this product. Let me know what you think after you get one! Happy Cleaning. (picture coming soon)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

i use them all the time. love it

Forrest and Elizabeth Williams said...

Yes Nat! Get one...they are amazing!