CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 03, 2006

A DAY IN THE LIFE...

Well here they are...my great squads (minus All Girl Cheer) who of I will take many pictures during tourney time. Don't pictures do a great job of reminding you why you do what you do? Yeah Baylor Spirit! I love Picasa and after spending all night editing and then not saving my work I had-had it!! We finished our home bball schedule on Wednesday night by beating Bobby Knight and Texas Tech (that is quite the feat for our rebuilding men's team). Go Baylor MBB! Onto Dallas all of next week for the Big XII Tournament then to who knows where for the NCAA Big Dance with the Lady Bears. I'm crossing my fingers for Denver....so I can see my best friend and her newborn, Lucy. Watch for us!! Sic Em!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: