CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Past Week...



Ok...so I haven't blogged in quite awhile so here goes. This past week was the Big XII (Men's & Women's) Basketball Tournaments. I drove back and forth from Waco to the "Big D" between games. Our men lost to Colorado by 6 on Thursday, and our beloved Lady Bears lost by 11 to Oklahoma last night in the Championship Game! It was tough to swallow our pride after winning the tourney last year and going on to be the 2005 National Champions! This picture is from a pre-game rally and the infamous "glowing ball" of Dallas. (A true landmark for the city).

After the big game last night, we met our Kanakuk friend, Rashad, at Cracker Barrell for some dinner at 10PM. It was so fun to see him and reminesce since he lives in Cali now.

I faced some drama along the week (what's new), but I won't go into all of that. The week capped off with an Associated Press reporter interviewing me while at the tournament and this morning "THE STORY" hit AMERICA! Did you see it in your local paper? It would have been "cool" to have your name in almost every newspaper across the nation except I was "misquoted." (Not a big deal to some, but to me...it is/was) I hope it dies down and blows over. (Please PRAY that it does...it is stressful because I'm a pleaser). Anyway...that is what is going on in our world. (A few pics to keep this post entertaining for you all). Oh...and Bella had another Bulldog come over on Friday for a visit...an English Bulldog, like the MSU mascot. Diesel belongs to a couple of students of mine. Bella is an American Bulldog so they do look quite different. Arent' they cute together? Enjoy.

0 comments: