

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's the end of the year...and I'm still alive and breathing! We had our end of the year banquet last night before the students start exams. It was a fun night and hopefully the students felt valued and honored. I framed the seniors uniform tops and gave them to them for keeps. I made a Picasa 16 picture collage for the captains. Also thrown in the mix were "Oscar" trophies of the BU Spirit Program for Most Improved, MVP, etc. The highlight was the highlight video of pictures, practices, and games. I have 6 seniors this semester. This is a picture of Kim, my director and friend, me, and Erin (a Coed senior). She is very sweet. I'm really going to miss her. I thought I'd also throw in a picture of the SONGLEADERS (the dance team) 1st picture and BUAG (All Girl Cheer). The girl on top row far right (white pants) is my AMAZING Graduate Assistant in the Sonleaders picture. I also made her her own award, BEST GA EVER! I'm so blessed to have her keep my sanity together. I didn't get to snap a picture of Coed Cheer. This is my latest painting that I gave to Kim to hang in her office since she is BU through and through since she was a wee lil' pup. The words on the canvas are a verse in the Baylor alma mater (the song that BU chooses to memorize and sing after every game, not the fight song...but we are working on that). No rest for the weary.
We had tryouts this weekend for ALL 3 SQUADS!! Now, I have the chore of tallying the scoresheets and choosing the new squads today. Please pray that it would be black and white...I don't like making people sad :( Then we have New Member Meetings for all 3 squads, uniform fittings and returns and then the year will be a WRAP!! Whew....
that's all folks.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
END OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Forrest and Elizabeth Williams at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Well it sounds like you are a happy camper. I am so proud of you, your program, and mostly your legacy. I am also very proud of your artwork and the fact that it will now be displayed in public...for all to see and admire (and covet!). Thanks for blogging and sharing your life. You are amazing!
Post a Comment