CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A night under the stars and in song...


Well last night, after a LONG week and beginning of a LONG weekend...I took time to hang out with some of my good friends from church. We went to hear Matthew West and Bebo Norman. The concert was held at an annual Christian Frat campus wide party in the middle of campus. It definately led us all down memory lane, but moreso for the three of them because they all went to BU together. I am of course on campus all the time, but although they live in Waco they don't come to events as much as I. So we were all college girls again for the night (ahh those were the days). Here is a closeup of Bebo Norman (who still is the sole reason why my husband has about +1000 points for asking him to sing to me one of our wedding songs while at Kanakuk staff week, the summer we got married, 2001. Bebo sang it, "A PAGE IS TURNED," last night too!!! Of course I got very excited and nostalgic. Thanks Bebo...you still have a place in a frame in our guest bathroom :)
L-R: Katie, EJ, Jennifer, Kelly...hmmm I guess we are in look a like pairs huh?
These are two great Christian artists. I highly suggest their CD's!


1 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

ooooo EJ!!! i have not seen Bebo in concert since that summer 2001 when i saw him at Kanakuk staff week with you!!! two of his cd's still reming me of that summer = one that i will never forget!
mk