Here are a few more I did this weekend as gifts and for the store! I know I know I can't believe I did a Alabama or Univ. of Texas sign but whatever pays the bills right? :)




Just wanted to show my sister-n-law, Amanda, what I came up with for her persoalized gift she requested. What do you think? I'll mail it to you Monday or Tuesday. Hope you like it. :)
Good thing I'm already getting some practice in making gifts for the "home" team...since I'm sure I'll be making some more!





Just wanted to show my sister-n-law, Amanda, what I came up with for her persoalized gift she requested. What do you think? I'll mail it to you Monday or Tuesday. Hope you like it. :)
Good thing I'm already getting some practice in making gifts for the "home" team...since I'm sure I'll be making some more!





2 comments:
i love that one! how is the house hunt going? how is forrest liking AL? when do you move again?
mk
ejw- i check your blog too! congrats on your move to AL. it has been a good move for us--guy was offered a job and we thought it would be good to get away from jackson for a few years. we have only been here one year--i love the BEACH! God bless
gretchen
ps- i remember meeting you at mk and chad's wedding..
Post a Comment