
Hi all. Well...we found a "home!" We will hopefully be the sole owners of it on July 1. We are trying to close fast so we can get in there and start stripping wallpaper and painting it up. God has really blessed us with it. A couple of weeks ago we didn't really find anything close to what we wanted and spent the entire day searching...but on Friday...the first house we came to was it. It's in a great neighborhood with brand new houses surrounding us but ours is 'older' therefore 'less expensive.' It's got a lot of growing room for us at 2100 sq. ft. (4 bdrm. 2.5 baths) and a huge fenced in backyard for our baby Bella to run her laps.
For all of you that are "really" interested more pictures can be found HERE! Thanks for stopping by...and PLEASE come visit us. We're only 2.5 hours away from Memphis and/ or MSU!
Also...if you need some more reading material...Forrest made the FRONT PAGE of the Athens, AL newspaper yesterday. What a proud wife I am. The article was great...except the part that said he was a Waco native...that's ok...we all know he's a MS boy. Go Colts!!
Thank you for your prayers and support. Have a good one! Live abundantly in the Lord today...John 10:10
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
We found it...as well as FRONT page news!
Posted by Forrest and Elizabeth Williams at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
WOW!!! i just looked at all of the pictures! what an AWESOME home! im a bit jealous! what a great back yard too! so fun to redo it! way to go!
mk
CONGRATS on the house! I just looked at all them like MK, and it looks FABULOUS!! I know you can't wait to move in and make it your own. And...congrats to Forrest on his "debut" in the newspaper. I am a HUGE football fan, so I'll be looking forward to updates on games when the season starts! I'm so glad that things seem to be going smoothly with your move! Take care.
Brooke :)
Post a Comment