
Well....I have been so busy that I haven't gotten around to mentioning the last 2 weeks were filled with fun days...our 6
th wedding anniversary (August 11) and my 29
th birthday (August 17). How did we celebrate you wonder? :) For our anniversary we sat on the couch and watched a movie, Black Snake Moan. We have been so tired lately from working...all we want to do is be at home and 'chill.' No longer does 'going out' for dinner or anything else for that matter sound appealing. Maybe after Walker comes I will have a different viewpoint. :) For my birthday last Friday...I went with 2 friends, Sarah and Jennifer, to get a pedicure straight from work (
ahhhh). Loved it! Then we met more friends at Jason's Deli for dinner. Thanks Stephanie, Kelly, Jennifer, and Sarah for making my 29
th birthday very 'relaxing' and 'enjoyable.' This is a maternity picture that we took a couple of weeks ago. Our friend,
Jennifer, budding photographer, took them....more to come. Thanks
Jennifer!
3 comments:
Two special days in August and one more special day to come...October will be a time to rejoice...cute pics with more to come, I am sure. It's not long now...the countdown is on.
such a sweet picture!you look great!
happy anniversary AND birthday to you! :) i agree with my sis...you DO look great! such a cute picture.
Post a Comment