We're back! I'm sorry it's been AWHILE since I've posted...but with work and our extra-cirricular activities...there is not much time to do anything else. No worries I'll update you slowly but surely. Here are Forrest & I at his inter-squad scrimmage last Saturday morning (it was BLAZING hot). I hung out with the other coaches wives and sold t-shirts. They had a scrimmage yesterday morning but I opted out of it...until the REAL games begin on August 31. They won yesterday :) I also thought I'd include a picture of Bella...like father like daughter! This is 'her' football that she loves to play with. PS- Excuse the BAD picture of me...but I wanted to get a first picture back in 'the blue.' There's no doubt that 'football has begun'...Forrest started his 'Sunday' meetings today (aka: gone straight from lunch after church until we go back to church tonight) Sad for me...but I'll get used to it again. Go Cadets!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Your belly button has popped! So fun!!! :)
Post a Comment