CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Baby Mania...

Seems like right now in our life...most things have to do with babies! Which is a great thing and we are so blessed to be among the ones sharing in such an amazing journey along with our friends. As most of you know many of our friends are pregnant and expecting or have small children. With that being the case there are many baby showers to get for and attend...which I love doing. Lately, I have been trying to be very personal with each baby/ family and make something for them. Here is a set of MSU things I made for a friend...who should be receiving these any day now. Don't think she checks our blog often so it'll be ok to show you. I thought they turned out very cute. I made some MSU things and some BU things. I have yet to make and keep any for Baby Walker because I keep giving these things away...they are too cute and very inexpensive to make. Thanks to Kim's sister, Heather, for teaching, thus far, all I need to know in sewing. And to my fabulous mother-n-law for sending me the MSU fabric all the way from MS to get me started in my new hobby...sewing. Now I'm no Jenny Holloway :) but I'm proud of myself.

The other pics are some of my newest purchases for Walker's 'someday' nursery. I found this 'huge' letter at our local scrapbook store yesterday when shopping for announcement options (Yes I'm getting a major head start--can you say being prepared?). Not sure what the 'real' reason/use for it is...but I'm going to hang it on his nursery wall someday. Very fun that it can stand for Walker or Williams huh? And these are the cutest shoes ever that every football coach's son must have...ROBEEZ! As you can see from the website they sell for about $30 but I got mine on Ebay for about $10 less (including shipping!) Several boutiques around town have them...but I am too cheap to buy them not on sale. (ha) Uhh so cute...can't you just picture him in them going to one of his dad's football games...uhh melts my heart. Anyway...that's it with this posting. I'll try to do better in the blog world....work and 'after work' activities are keeping me pretty busy right now. No excuses though...we'll be back very soon :)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks for the shoutout although i'm no genious.:) your stuff turned out really cute...neat gift idea!!! thanks for sharing. and i LOVE the football robeez!

Anonymous said...

way cute shoes and your coach may say that the "W" stands for WIN...to which you say "Walker or Williams"

whatever you make it...it will be cute...its good to be around all of this creativity...maybe some will rub off

Honeycutt Family said...

You are very talented, EJ! Good job!
FYI--Target has some shoes that are just as good as Robeez (in my opinion) for only $13. I haven't seen football ones, though. Those are adorable!
Jen Honeycutt in Denver

Anonymous said...

are you giving Ryan and Kristin one from BU or MSU? or is there a combo in the works?