
Well, here's Mr. Walker on
Halloween...isn't he so cute? No big plans...Kim and Jennifer kept Walker while Dad & I went to eat at one of our favorite Italian restaurants with some good friends of ours (Forrest's Head Coach and wife). It was quite the treat for me to be with Forrest more than 10 minutes in a day...thanks
Johnsons! Today will be a LONG day for little guy and I...we have a doctor's
appointment at noon to see if we can tell if he has acid reflux and/ or congestion....then Kim and Dad won't get in until 10:00pm. :( Tomorrow is a REALLY big day--Walker's aunt and cousin fly in from Kentucky for the weekend. We are so excited to have Forrest's sister and our niece come visit us in Texas. We have a full 48 hours lined up for them...Baylor Homecoming Parade and Uncle Forrest's varsity game on Friday night...already counting down the hours! :)
6 comments:
I LOVE that picture of you and Walker. You look great for just giving birth less than a month ago.
Makes me sick, I just see it in his eyes......"I want Kelley to take my picture!!!!"
He is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
Hope Walker had a great Halloween. We miss seeing you guys lately. Aiden is ready to play with his new friend.
Love the cute little picture of the two of you!!! Hope everything is going well. We really enjoyed getting to see you and meet Walker hope to see you again soon!!!
EJ- You look so beautiful in the picture of you and Walker! I think motherhood is agreeing with you! Congrats again on such a sweetie!
he is so adorable elizabeth! so glad he's happy and healthy! :)
Post a Comment