
Last weekend, Forrest's sister, Ginger...and her daughter (our niece, Caitlin) flew over from Kentucky to meet Walker! It was such a fun but quick weekend. They went to Uncle Forrest's game (well at least until halftime) then I took them to the Baylor Homecoming Parade (biggest collegiate parade in America) on Saturday morning (bright and early)...Caitlin loved all of the amazing floats and balloons. We then went on a shopping trip to the mall and Target and out to eat at Johnny Carinos (since those kind of places are not available for "G") :) She enjoyed herself being in civilization :) Just kidding SIL! And that's about it for the 48 hours they were here. They loved on Walker a lot and helped a ton while here. I love these pictures of Caitlin and Walker...so sweet! Thanks for coming girls...we love you and miss you all the time! Can't wait for Christmas :) PS- I love these pictures of Caitlin with her cousin Walker...look how sweet she is holding and supporting his head. I can tell you when I was in the 3rd grade I did not know how to hold infants like that!





0 comments:
Post a Comment