Last Wednesday, November 7, my dear husband turned the big 3-0!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORREST! Unfortunately, we weren't able to get out and celebrate...but we're hoping to make up for it during the Thanksgiving holidays. Walker and I took a cookie cake up to his school for lunch hour and Ginger, his sister, sent a bouquet of balloons to school (pictured here). I can't believe we are in the 30's now--hard to believe. Anyway...I had to give a shout out to my awesome husband. 143 Forrest!
And for a special treat....a 'every day' routine picture of Walker. :) He'll be 6 weeks on Saturday! What a big boy he's getting to be. I think he looks a lot like my twin brother's little boy, Logan. We'll have to see when we fly home next week to see them for the first time. Counting down the days--6 TO GO! Of course, he's in a football sleeper, what else? It's pretty cold (for Texas) today (60's) so we'll stay in our 'jammies' all day.
Which reminds me...is anyone going to be at the Egg Bowl? WE ARE GOING and very excited. Let us know so we can look for you. Go Bulldogs!! More on that amazing win over Alabama...I have cute pictures but waiting for one more from our friends. Hold tight and in the meantime...GO STATE BEAT ARKANSAS!





4 comments:
So great to hear from you. Walker's precious! We'll be in town for the Egg Bowl. My sis has some great football stuff on her blog. Check it out www.reedstringerfamily.blogspot.com Go bulldogs!
Ahhhhh so sweet.
30??? Girl, before you can turn around twice, Walker will be 16 and you'll be in your 40s!!!!
It happens soooo fast.
Here are my wise words for the day! On your "to do" list every day with Walker make sure you make time for
1. Taking pictures
2. Snuggling and laughter
3. Loving on his Daddy
hey girl! we might be going to the egg bowl too! we haven't decided yet! we will be in batesville at john david's grandma's though! how funny if we see you 11 hours from home when we only live an hour away from each other!
what a scary story about walker!!!
i'm so glad all is well.
I hope your first Christmas as a mother is great!
Post a Comment