Walker has been on 2 sleepovers as of to date. You ask what a sleepover is? It's when "sweet Aunt Kim" volunteers to watch Walker, take care of, feed , and rock ...and lets Walker sleep in her room while mom and dad get more than 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It is heaven! Thanks Kim...we're ready for another one when you are! We'll be very sad when we move out soon and we won't have that option as accessible. :)
Monday, December 03, 2007
Sleepovers & Sitters...
Posted by Forrest and Elizabeth Williams at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
The posting below made me physically sick to my stomach. A lesson learned for all of us. Always check the straps. I canNOT imagine the shock and horror you must have felt. I can't think of it very long. But bless his heart, he will probably now suffer from some type of "harness" sickness because I bet he will be strapped into EVERYTHING from now on. Was at the Dallas airport just this morning on my way home from Colorado.
Post a Comment