CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

A week of firsts....














Well....I'm sorry for the 2 week posting vacation, things around here have been non-stop! We moved out of Kim's cabin last weekend and into the Campbells for 2 weeks until our 'rental home' is ready... all the while... both of us working full-time and Forrest coaching in the middle of basketball season. Sheesh! I'll try to catch you up with us.
Walker enjoyed several 'firsts' this week.
  • Going to his first Baylor athletic event...Sic 'Em Bears!
  • First time using big baby toys (Jumparoo)
  • First time sitting in a Bumbo seat
  • First time to suck his thumb (but can't really pinpoint THE FIRST TIME

    Isn't he too precious in this picture sucking his thumb? I guess since he just started doing it, it's still 'new' to me...but every time I see him do it--it just makes me smile. Thank you to the Merritts for letting us borrow the Jumparoo and 'test' it out...and to Candace for the Bumbo seat. I'm with Jennifer...I'm NOT taking it back! Happy Weekend blog family...glad to be back with you! :)




1 comments:

Kelly said...

Walker is getting so big! I love the picture of him sucking his thumb- so sweet! Hope to see you all soon; it's been awhile!