Well, on Fridays Forrest coaches basketball games so that leaves me with an open night to hang with Walker dude and whoever else would like to join us. I was brave last Friday and took Walker to his first movie! Gotta be sure to write that in the baby book right? It's intimidating to 'try new things' with an infant because you just never know how they'll act...but you gotta go for it sometimes right? Thankfully, he was an angel and slept through the entire movie in my arms. If I do say so myself, the setup was perfect. I fed him a bottle at Jason's Deli right before we went to the theater and so he was full and it was during his usual 'evening' nap time and the super bonus I was not expecting...rocking theater seats. (Sweet!) We went with my friend, Rachael...(seen in the picture). When we traveled together with the BU Spirit Squads, we often were asked if we were sisters. What a compliment to me! She just became a foster parent to a 13 yr. old boy who attends Forrest's school, so we swapped stories of raising 'boys'...just a little different. :) So cool how God has continued this friendship. She was one of my cheerleaders at BU...such a free spirit...and loved her there...but it's really cool to see her develop through the years and become a wife, foster mother, and full-time working girl! We saw, Juno, and it was good...and hilarious in some parts. The writing was very similar to Napoleon Dynamite. Jennifer Garner is in it. For those of you who have never heard about it...it's about a high school girl who becomes pregnant with her high school crush and then wants to give the unborn baby to an infertile couple. I'd go see it if I were you...that's my rec! Thanks Rachael for being a good sport and tagging along with this 'mommy' and for being brave along with me. I'm not sure why I was so 'anxious' to take him...his behavior record when we are out and about is almost perfect. Happy Weekend all...
Friday, January 11, 2008
Movie Night...
Posted by Forrest and Elizabeth Williams at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Finally a picture of me and little Walker! He was such a good baby that night, we'll have to do it again!
Post a Comment