CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day --Part II






Here are a few more pictures from our Valentine's to 'commerate' Walker's 1st! My friend, Jennifer, got Mason one of these onesies that is just too cute, so I dashed to the mall (Gap) yesterday after picking Walker up to find one. Wouldn't you know they only had size 12-18 mos. but I thought ...'duh he can wear it next year.' So we got it and it was too tempting not to put it on him...so I did. If you look close at the pictures you can tell the sleeves are rolled up to his armpits (ha). The last picture I want to tell you about is what God sent us as a 'valentine' in the morning right before 7:00am as we were headed out the door for the day. Isn't it beautiful? I had to take a picture of our 'gift from God.' It was too obviously beautiful! It was pink, red, and purple...appropriate for Valentine's huh? What God wants all of us to realize is that He loves us more than anyone else could ever dream of and doesn't just display it and pull out all of the 'gifts' and 'treat's on one day...but EVERY DAY if we will just ask and be willing to receive. John 16:24"Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be made full. Another verse from the Bible that I like is 1John 4:19 We love, because he first loved us.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a small, small world. I think through blogs - I have found that the world keeps getting smaller. :-)
So funny that you found me through good old Beth and then realized I knew Flint. I'm sure they will love Waco!!! I'm glad they'll know someone!
Thanks for sharing your story with me. There is nothing I love MORE than hearing from people who went through what I'm going through only to be blessed with a child (or 2 or 3). That gives me SO much hope! Today I feel so good about everything. I know God will bless us!
Thanks for visiting!!! Come back!!!!!

Rebekah said...

WOW! God is amazing!!! How funny that you know our friend Kelly, too!!! We are actually heading to Waco a week from now to look for a place and for Flint to start some of his orientaion stuff. We are really looking forward to the move. We will have to get connected when we get down there and get settled! I am so glad you found us!