CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Congratulations Shapleys...Catherine is Here!

I just wanted to give a big shout out to my 'roomdawg' from Mississippi State, Meredith. She and husband, Chris, added a new member to their sweet family on Thursday. Her stats are:

Catherine Saunders Shapley ...Thursday, February 28, 2008

11:08 am 8 lbs 8oz/ 20.5 inches long

8 seems to be her lucky number huh? They live in Birmingham, AL now, but she grew up in Athens, AL....where we lived last year (cool huh?) We lived in a 4-man room in the Kappa Delta house for 2 years together and one year on the same sorority floor in the dorm. They have a son, Jack, and now little sister is here!

Congratulations Shapleys! She's beautiful....

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Walker is so cute!
I went to church with Forrest and his family in West Point. my mom and his parents are good friends. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog. Jennifer Lofton Price