CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

6 MONTHS OLD!


6 months old brings many new things (daily)! We went to the doctor on Friday morning. We're right on track. So proud of our boy!

  • Walker can sit up all by himself now (for a long time)...*It's kinda nice! Post coming soon!
  • Starting to eat the gamut of veggies
  • Laughs and 'talks' more frequently
  • Knows his name, when you call for him he turns his head

3 comments:

The Petro Family said...

Wow Elizabeth. What a growing boy. I got you blog from Rebecca Ueltschey and Mary Katherine Segrest and I love to visit your site. I saw the picture also of Katie and Will. I loved visiting Katie's blog, but she went private and I can't view it anymore. I promise I am not a stalker, I just love visiting sites of babies around Crosby's age. If you talk with Katie, I would love to be invited to view her blog and keep up with Will. My email address is lpetro6371@aol.com. Go Dawgs!

The Petro Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Wow! Now Walker is only 1.7 pounds lighter than Aiden. Yea for our big healthy boys. :)