CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Walker & Will 'do Dallas' ...


Here is Page 1 of my Digi Scrapping of our Dallas Trip to see Katie & Will this week. I will do Page 2 once Katie sends me all of the fabulous pics she and her mom took of the boys. Walker and Will are about 5 weeks apart in age. We were friends here for several years until they moved away and so did we...we just happened to move back and they didn't. I'm still holdin' onto that hope that they can return as well. :)

[If you so desire, double click the image to enlarge and read the journaling!]

1 comments:

Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

LOVE the digital scrapbook page... makes my eyes tear up just remembering! What a FUN day we had with you all!!! Thank you for taking the time to drive to see us & spend time with us... so good for our hearts! You are precious friends. Yea for fun with barnyard animals at least since the exotic ones were hard to find! PS- I think Will has a new best buddy- weren't they fun to watch play together! Fun times ahead, I know!