CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FIRST FOODS...Squash?

For those of you who can't read the 'journaling' on the digi scrap page here it is...so you don't have to double click on the image. "We decided to wait a little longer before we introduced 'food' to Walker since Mom has severe food allergies. So we started with 'squash' when he was a little over 6 months old. As we expected, he made the 'icky what is this face.' However, he ate every spoonful of the serving. It'll be fun to see him go through so many new tastes from week to week. Stay tuned for the next vegetable of the week!" PS- You'll want to mute the music playlist if you want to hear 'mom and dad' commentating. :)
Disclaimer: I realize this is not the most exciting post to most, but to new parents...it's on the top of our list of memorable moments for the week. At least his 1st year scrapbook is not falling behind..just need to back track all the way to February 2007 when we saw + for the first time! Overwhelming!

2 comments:

The Manning Family said...

I LOVE the video. I keep wishing that all this blog stuff and affordable digital cameras/video cameras were around when Reese was little. Reese's baby book is sad and the twins' aren't much better! Chalk that up to a bad mama! ;)

Y'all are doing great Mom and Dad! Walker Man looks very happy and healthy. I know he brings much joy to you both!

Keep those videos coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! We have to get together to scrapbook. You put me to shame. I need to learn from the pro!!!! I miss you. I have been sick and without a voice - literally-most of the week. Yesterday was the first day I felt better. We have to get together soon. Tell GW that the Julians said HEY.