Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers reading this. And to those who aren't yet and deeply desire to be...I'm praying for you because I once was 'you.' In the meantime, I encourage us all to be 'spiritual mothers' to those around us. If you are not sure what one is, be sure to click on the link. I appreciate my mom and all of the moms I know WAY more than I did 7 months ago. Wow--who knew how hard it could be...but so rewarding. My mom having my twin brother and I...don't know how you do it multiple moms...No need to repeat my mother's day you can click on the image to enlarge and read the journaling. Not my most favorite page, but it's a page and a page done very quickly. Oh and by the way...all in favor of observing a "mother's week" say I.





0 comments:
Post a Comment