CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Walker's Newest Buddy...

Walker has a new buddy. We know Price from church and saw him in the same room when we are in the nursery, but never really got together until recently. AND to put icing on the cake...they have a BLOG! :) They actually live in the same neighborhood area as we do, so we have enjoyed walking/ strolling thus far. I'm sure swimming in the backyard is next on the agenda considering how both boys got pools in their living rooms this weekend without even knowing it at the time. How funny is that? We're just waiting for the weather to warm up so the pools can be transported from the living room to the backyard. The boys are really cute together and seem to have very similar dispositions of being happy boys. Price has 'found his voice' and likes to squeal while Walker has learned to rock on his hands and knees. Kristy and I were talking...now if only they could teach the other their skills! Kristy graciously signed the boys up today for swimming lessons in the middle of June...I can hardly wait. I know it will be so much fun for the boys and probably even more fun for the parents. Isn't Price a cutie...excuse me handsome? :)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

So so cute! We look forward to many more fun times!

Rowe Family said...

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for "visiting" us. Walker is adorable!