
This weekend afforded us the opportunity to visit our parents. It was a VERY LONG 10 hour drive from Texas, but Walker is S
uperbaby and did amazing! (More on that later) We took Walker to
Starkville/ MSU for the very first time on Saturday and got him a little present. Too bad I don't have the VERY FIRST time he had one in his hand at 'The Depot Bookstore' but from his first instinct is why we got it for him. Too cute.
Go Dawgs...Class of 2029! [Seems like it's forever away, but I know it will be here sooner than we want] More pictures of our weekend coming soon, until tomorrow...here's a sneak peek!
[Be sure to pause my music playlist] :)
1 comments:
I guess if he can't be a Baylor Bear he's got a good start on the cowbell. Maybe he can have a favorite in each conference!?!?!
Post a Comment