This of course leads us to the inevitable, a new blog! :) We have decided to make the new one private since with Forrest's position in a small town, our lives will probably be public enough. So...please let me know in the comments if you'd like to be added to our private list to view the blog regularly. I think you have to have a gmail email account. So leave that for me too along with your first and last name...I know lots of Jennifers and Kellys and Lauras, etc. I almost forgot...the most important thing...a request to name our new blog. If you are creative, please leave a suggestion as a comment and we'll see what you all come up with. Who knows we may get no responses...and that's ok too. Just wanted to pick your brains! Remember to keep it generic because we hopefully will have more than one child and we'd like to keep this blog for a long time. We've learned our lesson...no childs name or town names in the title. Thanks all.
Oh, a few details you may be wondering. Forrest and Bella will probably make trek from TX to MS the second week of July. Walker and I will take our sweet time and probably drive across during the 3rd week of July making pit stops along the way to visit friends and family.
Please pray for us during this transition. I know 1 person on the coast from MSU, and for that I'm thankful. Please pray we find a home church quickly to get plugged into, since we have found that most of our best friends have come from church relationships. Please pray we find a house to move into and therefore have a place for the moving truck to unload 'our haul.' That's all I can think of for now. Last but certaintly not least...a shoutout to our 'Waco Family.' You know who you are. We love you and will miss you greatly. Who knew we'd have to say goodbye to ya'll AGAIN so soon. You are a BIG part of us. We are so grateful to our God for placing each of you in our lives...and for what a special year we had with you here this past year with the birth of Walker. We are thankful he's a Texan. :) More to come I'm sure...we'll let you know when we get the new blog up and running...probably the end of July? Did I mention I HATE packing boxes?





33 comments:
EJ,
It makes me sad to see ya'll go. I wish you all the best of luck and would like to be added to your blog list. Hoping to see you before you go.
Love, Jennifer
Count me among the bloggers!
How about
"The Williams Team Blog" or
"Coach Williams' Team" or
"Coach's Wife Chronicles" or
"Me and The Team"
Wow EJ! I think y'all might have moved just as many times as we have. We are moving PROS!! I know you must be so excited about being closer to family; I missed mine dearly while we were in Nashville. Know hat we'll be thinking of your family as you make this transition.
And, I would definitely like to be added to your new blog reader list. I have to know what's going on with Walker! :) My email: brookebmanning@yahoo.com
Thanks!!
Count the Ecklunds in! adamandem at yahoo dot com
Wow! Such an exciting life you lead, girl! :)
Yay for being able to stay at home with Walker! Yes, it is hard, but it is soooo fun! I suggest getting involved in a MOPS group and/or Bible study--my lifesavers!
Please add me to the "private list". Here is my info:
Jennifer Honeycutt
matthoneycutt@yahoo.com
Colorado
P.S. I like Snapshots suggestion of "Coach Williams' Team".
Hi. I'm usually anonymous and I do read your blog, so add me to the new one please! karamichaelson@gmail.com
Kara from Pittsburgh
EJ - add me to your blogger list - I have to keep up with that sweet-faced Walker-dude!!!
How 'bout "The WOW pages - The World of the Williams"
-Tracy
crawfordmom10@gmail.com
Hi! I'm Brooke Hogue's friend, April Gaidusek. I enjoy reading your blog and would like to be added to your list if there's room. Thanks!
ajgaidusek@yahoo.com
of course, count us in using my hotmail email! :)
Hey Elizabeth! It's Ginger (Rayner) Lively...please add me to the list. g.lively@hotmail.com
Thanks!
We wish you all the luck in your new little town. You will love getting to stay home with Walker. Oh and I want to be added to your blog list too!
I love to read your blog and would like to be on the list. Send me an email and I will add you to our list since ours is private too. Also, my sister-in-law was on pom squad with you at State, Lauren Berry Parker. She lives in Gulfport and has a 6 month old little boy, so that might be a good connection for you.
Thanks,
Crissie Parker
cparker1105@gmail.com
Of course, please put both Lehmans on the list with the Hotmail addresses. I like the idea about making a team reference in the title-that's cute.
sad!!! of course we want to continue reading the williams blog:) I've to show "j" pictures of little "w" man!
Add me to the list too, please Shannon Middleton
AngelBaby121781@aol.com
Hi! I am Colby Martin's friend. I like looking at your blog and would like to be added to the new one too. Good luck on your upcoming move. Lori Robertson
Hi I am Jennifer Price. I grew up going to church with the Williams'. Please add me to your list - I really enjoy seeing Walker grow up! Good luck moving and I know you will find a good church home!
Jennifer Price
jloprice@gmail.com
Hi,
I love your blog. My son Caleb is 7mts old and I came across your blog last year while pg and enjoy hearing stories of your adorable son.
If you don't mind me reading, I would feel blessed to be added to your list but if you'd rather not because you do not know me, I understand.
Thank you,
Michelle Larsh
mmgarner@aol.com
Hi EJ. It is loriandcurtis@yahoo.com. Thanks. Lori R.
Yes, we'd love to stay in touch via the blog. txskippers@gmail.com
I love stalking your blog! I love reading what God is teaching you, and we have sons about the same age. I come from Mary Katherine's blog and have loved keeping up with your story. I can't believe y'all are moving again! If you don't mind adding me...
mingram@alumni.umsmed.edu
Hi EJ! This is Sami. I ran across your blog through Lauras. Hooray she has a blog now :) Congrats on the move and I wish you guys the best of luck! If you wouldn't mind adding me to your new blog list. samirenae@hotmail.com
I emailed you earlier this week and just read the "private blog post"...I ran across your blog a month or so ago...and what a surprise to find out it was a fellow GHS'er (what a small world!). I would enjoy being added,
jennifercdow@gmail.com is my email address.
EJ, you don't actually know me, but I found your blog through Kristy Boyd's and I really enjoy reading it. Especially now that I have a little guy of my own (5 weeks old now!), I love reading about your adventures with Walker. If you don't mind, would you let me read the new one too? My blog is linked on Kristy's as well, so feel free to check mine out if you like. :)
Joni Tapp (Chris Wommack's assistant before you)
jonitapp at gmail dot com
I guess "technically" you don't know me either - but you wrote a sweet message on my blog a few weeks back and I am Mary Katherine's cousin. I definitely want to be able to read and catch up with you guys. My email is obrien521@aol.com. Thanks!
Hailey
I am so excited for yall and truly know the pain of having to pack boxes again:) It will totally be worth it! Her is my email. ceclowe@gmail.com. I check on yall lots! Good Luck with the move!!
hi...EJ...you have quite the following of bloggers! LOL... I would also like to be added to your private blog. I don't have a gmail account though. I'll get one if I need it though. my hotmail is seberry00@hotmail.com
-Sarah Teixeira (Forrest's friend from HS)
ej,
we're sad to see you go but know that you'll be blessed in mississippi. we'd love to be included in your blog list and welcome you to read ours, too.
jeff and jill crownover
Hey EJ, please add us to your blog list. My email: dorthea.herndon@sbcglobal.net
Take care and safe travels.
EJ...
I hope everything transitions smoothly for you guys. Please add me to the list for your blog in MS and for what it is worth I like Snapshots suggestion for
"Chronicles of a Coach's Wife"
I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide on!
Kelli Ann
june.bug654@gmail.com
UM YES! add me! add me!!!
you know my email =)
walker is getting SO BIG AND HANDSOME!!!!!!! he looks like his daddy =)
go coach forrest!!!!
ps- i like the suggestsions from sanpshot too! like the williams team blog
Hi - I follow your blog through Jenny Holloway (I'm her cousin). I live in Dallas and I have loved keeping up with your adventures. Please add me to you list tracyawms@gmail.com!
Good luck in MS!
Elizabeth,
I've enjoyed reading your blog -- found it through Cindy Cates. Would love to keep up with your Mississippi escapades.
Kate
klsaustin1(at)aol(dot)com
Post a Comment