CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 9 Months Sweet Boy!

July 6 marks(ed) Walker's 3/4 (aka: 9 mos) birthday! Can you believe it? We will head to the doctor for his 9mos. checkup on Friday when my mom is in town, while Forrest is settling in down on the MS coast. I love our doctor and wanted to see him one more time before we go. That's the bad part of moving, you have to get 'all new stuff!' *Sure, I have several cuter (more posed) pictures of Walker but I like this one because it shows how big he really is getting. He prefers to STAND on the outside of his exersaucer these days and play with his toys, rather than chill inside of it. They grow up so fast...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't know me but I found this blog one day while bored at work, clicking through, one look at the pics of the school and I know where you are headed (i won;t say cause you didn't) you must eat at Jacks, and Emma's Eatry on Coleman ave. Good luck I grew up in the area and loved it!!

Tiffany said...

I know you're busy unpacking, but we need an update, girl. Where's the new blog?

Scooter220 said...

it has already been 9 months....I am glad those formative months could be spent in TX...I hope your Monday was uneventful in your home state...give W a X and O for me.