Well, we are still alive and kicking...it's been quite the transition thus far. Forrest left Texas a week ago today, headed to our new hometown, and took the computer and pretty much everything with him. So needless to say, we've been out of sorts and out of routine for at least a week now. Walker and I are in Memphis visiting with my family, and tomorrow we head to central MS to visit with his parents and on Friday we all head to the MS coast with his entire family to 'check things out', look at some potential houses, etc. Saturday we will venture back up an hour or so to Hattiesburg for a 'mini family reunion' with his side of the family...and then on Sunday we put down for good at the'vacation home' a nice family is letting us stay in until we find a house.It's been a little stressful but we are making it. My mom flew down to help me with the remainder of packing and having a garage sale and with Walker....and we drove ALL day on Sunday to Memphis. Let me just tell you that 13.5 hours in the car packed to the gills with a baby is a challenge! Bless his little heart, he was a trooper but on the last hour he had had it, and meltdown mode was in effect. I believe I have traumatized my child because now when I put him in his car seat, he throws a fit thinking it'll be a 13 hour 'strap down.' Poor baby! But thank goodness for 'puffs' because they are my only hope at this point for transporting Walker anywhere for the time being. I guess that's it for now, I just wanted to check in with all of our blog fans! :) I'm sure you have been missing us (ha). And to answer some of your questions...the new blog is NOT set up...and not sure when it will be but we will for sure let you know when it is. Thanks for your patience. Also, I have 'misplaced' our camera cord and battery charger, so pictures on the blog may be awhile as well. Bummer! Guess that's bound to happen when you move right? That's it for now kids...gonna go get my hairs cut here in a bit and then have fam time with my twin bro and his family. Hope your weeks are going well, can't wait to have time to catch up on your blogs as well. :)
Til next time...I leave you with a picture from our new cell phones of Forrest with his football hero on Day #3 of his new job. I mean what's a post without a picture right? And for the record, I believe my husband did tell him that I think he's 'good lookin'...I think it was a ploy to get a picture with him. I'm sure there will be many more appearances to come. PS- If you can't tell who it is behind the shades, it's BF. He's been in the headline of the sports news quite a bit lately, poor guy! Just let him play would ya GB!? I mean really people, he's a football legend.





4 comments:
So glad to get a Williams family update! We were just talking about you today, wondering if you had made it safe and sound. Glad to hear you did!
I HAVE been missing you and wondering what you are up to. I see you are hob-nobbing with famous folks! And yes, he's dreamy!
Keep us up to date when you can!
We made the trip to Nashville with Drew a couple of weeks ago, so I know how it is when they've just had enough. Hopefully since we're starting him out traveling early, he'll get used to it, but we'll see! I hope you have safe travels, and we're looking forward to more updates and your new blog.
Kris is extremely jealous of the picture opportunity!!!
Glad you made it safe and things are well!
Post a Comment